Tuesday 15 September 2009

Beginning with a sad ending...

Aaaaand so begins my blog. I had hoped to start off on an upbeat and somewhat happy note but unfortunately due to the timing of the birth of my oh so wonderful creation, I am instead going to begin with a sad ending.


Sadly two people who were legendary in their respective fields have passed away.

Patrick Swayze and Keith Floyd.

Swayze was best known for his roles in great movies such as Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Point Break and Roadhouse. Patrick bravely fought cancer for two years, working right til the very end. Supposedly on his tv show Beast, where he played an undercover FBI agent, he even refused to take medication as his pain would make his acting more edgy. Lol. Awesome.

Keith Floyd was the first real TV Chef and treated us to an insight of cooking foods from all around the World with his sense of humour and character which made his adventures all the more interesting.

So please take a minute to remember these two men who will live on in our memories and through the media.
Patrick SwayzeKieth Floyd




R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I'll try and respond to as many as I can ;o)