Monday 14 September 2009

The Return...

Return? Where have I been, you might ask. Well a few years back I did have a small online magazine called The Other Planet. It was just a small thing myself and a few friends created to talk general shit. Well as time went on it died out.
In the past couple of months I've thought about creating a blog... what would it be about? Do I have anything to say? I need to come up with some interesting topics or else no one will read it... ... or do I? Is THAT what my blog needs to be? Or is it the workings or unworkings of a persons mind that makes the read interesting?

Well we're about to find out. Sometimes I'll have a rant, other times I'll ask a question or two and other times I'll find a topic to discuss, I hope that you will comment and participate, it's you that will ultimately make this an interesting read, (I'll just write a bunch of crap here!)
So with that said, I'd like to welcome you to The Other Planet and hopefully my triumphant return to it... you can call me.....

Mr J
Mr J






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I'll try and respond to as many as I can ;o)